Sunday 27 August 2017

My annual trip by Bus to Hastings


Once a year every year I go to Hastings by Bus leaving town on an 99 just after 10 in the morning. It is enjoying an day out a bit further along the Sussex Coast enjoying the brilliant sunshine. I got some pictures of Buses whilst I was there at the Bus/Train Station it is where I got my Bus back. My main aim was to photograph some Arrow Buses as some are being debranded prior to some transfers taking place within the South East division later on this year. I also aimed it at some of the new MMCs on the Wave 100/101/102 route.


Saw this on an short 99 working once last year but a few weeks ago, 36499 was on its normal Arrows route
The last ever old bodied E200 built for Stagecoach 37327  (YY15 OWR) works one of its allocated Arrows routes

More Arrows action now as another E200 works Arrows route 20


Another MMC for my small collection of MMC photos is one of the later ones in the batch of MMCs  it is seen working its normal 100 route

Arrows loads up 

No comments:

Post a Comment